How to get Exide Battery Dealership

Lead acid batteries are referred to as Exide. The batteries are common in automobile, generating sets and industrial applications.
Two major players in Exide battery manufacture are Exide Technology and Exide Industries. Exide Industries is an Indian based company while Exide Technology is an American company.
The business is slightly challenging and capital intensive. However there is a huge market for battery products.
Exide distributorship business is lucrative and operators earn huge income. To start a distributorship business you are required to have a partnership agreement, large storage facility, heavy-duty vehicle and company registration.
battery battery
Markets that use Exide products
Exide battery products are popular in the transportation industry. Common markets include hybrid vehicles, rail transportation, forklift trucks, automobiles, commercial vehicles and heavy duty trucks.
Other markets for the product are power generating plants, solar storage units, electric utilities and telecommunication systems.
Batteries have been developed for tropical conditions and European climates. More development includes submarine batteries, motorbike, poly-ethylene separators, golf carts and valve regulated lead acid batteries.
Electric vehicles also use high energy density batteries.
Exide Battery Markets
  • Rail transportation
  • Forklift trucks
  • Commercial vehicles
  • Automobiles
  • Heavy duty trucks
  • Farming equipment
  • Power generating equipment
  • Solar units
  • Telecommunication system
  • Motorcycles
  • Submarines
  • Golf carts
  • Electric vehicles
  • Power stations
Brands of Exide Batteries
There are many brands of Exide batteries for distributors. Some of the popular ones are Boss, Champion, Little Champ and Conrex.
Others are Jupiter, SF Sonic, Dynex, Index and Chloride. A distributor should focus on popular brands in your locality. This is because customers prefer products with history of performance.
Brands of Exide Batteries
  • Boss
  • Champion
  • Little Champ
  • Conrex
  • Jupiter
  • SF Sonic
  • Dynex
  • Index
  • Chloride
Things to Consider Before Buying a Battery
There are a few things to consider before choosing a battery. Study the batteries design and plastic components.
Determine the type of rubber components such as hard or soft rubber. The manufacturer should include manufactured date, expiration date, battery test and quality assurance.
How to get Exide battery Dealership
Exide battery supplier’s main product is the lead-acid batteries. The batteries are used for transport applications and automobile sector. You can secure a dealership deal by approaching a manufacturer or larger supplier in your country or abroad.
Find companies that offer extensive support for partners to enable success of your enterprise. To become an Exide accredited dealer complete an account application or phone the company directly.
If there is a local representative of the brand of Exide battery you prefer they will arrange a meeting. Alternately find a new brand not represented in your country and talk to the manufacturers. The challenge with this arrangement is securing the sole distributorship rights.
Write a Business Plan
Write an Exide Battery distributorship business plan. The plan should focus on securing distributorship deals with manufacturers or subsidiaries.
Determine the model of battery and product branding. Large Exide manufacturers have already spent huge amounts on product branding so marketing concerns should be geared toward end users.
Your business plan should include business structure, funding sources, management team, future goals, and profit/loss.
Carry out a Feasibility Study
The feasibility study should focus on competitors and popular brands in your area. What are your competitors doing and which brand of Exide do they prefer.
This would provide a template on how to proceed. You need a good location close to your target customers.
Funding
Battery distributorship business is capital intensive. This is because of the huge amount spent on procuring the batteries.
You also need a store front and ample storage facility. Other requirements are heavy duty vehicle to move the merchandize.
Approach any commercial bank in your area and secure bank loans. You are required to provide collateral, business plan and some capital. Other ways to source funds are through partnership, target savings or private investors.
Locating the Business
Locate your distributorship business close to your target market. Your target markets include automobile transport companies and government armed forces.
Make sure you rent a lager store capable of accommodating your stock. The store should have an administrative building and storage facility. The store should be easily accessible to vehicles and visible to general public.
Registration
There are some environmental issues for battery storage. Find out the state or governments requirements in your area.
You need permit to store battery and a good waste disposal strategy. Register the business as a limited liability company and get liability insurance.
You need a tax identification number and value added tax for sales. To sell or distribute the products you need a trade license. There are some fire safety protocols associated too battery business.
Marketing
Most top brands provide adequate marketing support for distributors. Battery distributors only need to attract local markets and secure contracts.
Use traditional advertisement such as flyers, billboards, business cards and sign boards to attract patronage.
Build a Website
Building a website is a good ideal and a sales outlet that never sleeps. Add all your products services and prices for customers to see.
Offer shipment discounts for mass purchases. Find automobile forums, auto websites and introduce your company.
How to Start Battery Reconditioning Business 
How to Start Inverter Manufacturing Business 

46 comments:

You have shared an important post to get dealership of exide battery, it is a good business and need to follow these requirement. If you are looking to efficient, fast and cost effective company registration tips, visit on business rocket. Company Registration in California

I am Abhay Kumar Singh interested dealership please send me

Hi I am from goa looking dealership for the inverter and solar batries we have started new business providing energy saving solutions to our clients please mail me in gracesolutiongoa@gmail.com

I want car and tractar battery dela reship contact 9731188829

Hi I m looking to start business.
I want to start dealership of car home inverter batteries. Kindly help me to get start.

I also interested in exide battery business for home inverters and vehicles send me details what is the process of it and how much investment in this business my contact number is 9993328271 and mail me on my email id thakurmanu240@gmail.com

I also want a distributor ship of exide battery send me full details about dealership of inverter battery and vehicles battery my contact number is 9993328271 mail I'd thakurmanu240@gmail.com

I also want to start dealership of exide battery for inverters and vehicles send me details on my number 99928271

Hi I am from goa looking dealership for the inverter and solar batries we have started new business providing energy saving solutions to our clients please mail me in somnathpisal@gmail.com
Call 7798330215

Hai I'm interested to start the dealership for the all kindy battery.
8838182771

Hi am interested in dealership of bike ,car and two wheeler batteries please guide me with the investment that I need to make for exide store

Kindly help

I want to start exide battery delership on my near cityes so provide details call 9503984619

Hi I'm Anil Kumar from Hyderabad we r having two wheeler accessories manufacturing unit and we r interested in Exide Battery dealership to Supply in all Showrooms all over India we r having good contacts with showroom owners pls mail ya call me for further to discuss vipinreddypuli@gmail.com, 7207520764, 7989193857.

I have a shope in Lucknow want to dealership plz send me details on my number 9792999903

I have a shope in Lucknow want to dealership plz send me details on my number 9792999903

also want a distributor ship of exide battery send me full details about dealership of inverter battery and vehicles battery my contact number is 9993578850 mail id swapansahamailbox@gmail.com

hi im looking out for Exide battery dealership/ distributership in nagpur ... plz send me the procedure on sandeshjain9@gmail.com 9822233099

I want to start exide battery dealership automotive and e-reckshaw batters plz contact me 9764305709

I want to start exide dealership..please provide more details..sportstriumph@gmail.com

I want to start exid battery dealership in pune . Plz send me details or contact me on 9527947272

I wish to start car/Inverter battery business in my village, Vallikkunnu, near Kozhikkode University. Please provide the requirements for it.My mobile: 9947366806, Kerala

i am intrested to dealership.. call me 9784397168

I also want to start dealership of exide battery for inverters and vehicles send me details on my number 9894974774.location madurai melur

Hi, I am from odisa Bhubaneswar, I interested for dealership of exide automotive battery division, can any proposal plz send

I want dealership of exide battery for inverted and vehicles pl send me details on 9973721153

I am interested in dealership of bike car and tractor batteries please guide me with investment that I need to make exide battery store.
Cont. me 9418608173

Hi I m looking to start business.
I want to start dealership of car home inverter batteries. Kindly help me to get start.mobile no 8638575693

I am interested in dealership of bike car and tractor batteries please guide me with investment that I need to make exide battery store.cell no 9172566999

I am interested to get a dealership of exide batteries in bemetara,chattisgath. Please help me to know whom to contact and how it can be done

I am interested for exide car, bike and inverter battery franchise

I am interested in bike, car and inverter battery franchise. Please contact 9911426899

Hi, I am interested in dealership of bike car and tractor batteries .so please provide me details about dealership .call me on 9673231421

IM START A NEW DEALERSHIP EXIDE BATTERY IN CHENNAI TAMBARAM PLEASE CALL ME 9941269019

Also want a distributor ship of exide battery send me full detail about distributor ship of inverter battery and vehicles battery my contract number 8435001980 mail brajesh.mp@gmail.com

I want to start exide distributer ship in chhatarpur Madhya Pradesh. Please send me detail or contact me no 8435001980.

I want dealership of exide batteries for vehicles and inverter pls give me information at 7526075920

I want dealer ship of batteries 7337786869

I want dealership of exide batteries for inverter and vehicles pls give me information contact no 7892570386

I want dealership of Exide batteries for inverter and vehicles pls give me information contact no 7892570386

I want dealership of exide batteries for inverter and vehicles pls give me information contact no 7892570386

Saravana auto electrical works iam untreated bike battery Dealership srikalahasti chitor dt ap 9440326385

I want Dealership for Palani.

Hello Sir , I am Gourav and I want dealership of MC Auto and inventors of Exide batteries.
My contact Number is 9816105417

Hello sir I want to get dealership of Exide batteries and invertors
My contact 9816105417

Dear sir,
I want to exide battery dealership so, pls provide details of same.
Thanks n Regards,
Jignesh Morker
9879283298
jbmorker@gmail.com

i want start the battery dealership please provide me detail contact on 9167051588 or mail me kashidanand1988@gmail.com. thanks

Post a Comment